Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My poetic Editorial

Hi all........
I hereby present my poetic editorial which had been penned down by me during my tenure as the editor of Hindi section of yearly magazine of my alma mater, i.e. MIT Women Engg. College, Pune (Now known as MIT College of Engg.). I was chosen as the editor for the second consecutive year unanimously. This editorial was my way of expressing gratitude towards the audience for electing me for 2 years in succession; and also of inviting them to go through the next edition with the same love and trust in their hearts. Here it goes:

चाहे हो एक पल,
या हो एक साल-
समय का तो काम ही हैं 'बीतना',
साथ-साथ यह एहसास कराना-
क़ि-
कुछ कार्य जो आरम्भ किये थे हमने,
उनको आगे हैं बढ़ाना,
खंडित नहीं होने देना है उस परंपरा को,
जो खटखटाए अपने मन का दरवाज़ा,
जो करे उन यादों को ताज़ा,
जो खोले दिल का किवाड़,
जो लाये खुशियों की बाढ़!

भटके कहीं भी पंछी दिन भर,
आखिर लौटते हैं तो अपने ही घर-
हम पंछी एक डाल के,
आ गएँ निहारते अपने घर को,
देने एक अलग जगह आपको,
बनाने रोमांचक आपके जेहन को,
और-
जुटाने आपसे ढेर-सारा प्यार!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. HIII Minal,
    A good effort made , but What I perceive is that you had a lot of thoughts pouring in but ,,all did not get words!! Right na??
    Take care and write your heart to the fullest next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laich Klaass !!!


    Too good ...
    Zara next time English wala upload karna ...
    It took me quite some time to read it ...
    Waah Waah ... Kya Bhaavnaaeeee hai ...
    Very deep thoughts ...
    Really liked it ...
    Keep up the brilliant words ...
    God Bless ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    Thats really really good....

    Want to have some more from u...

    Keep it up...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the rendition and dynamics of the poem ! Though I am no critic for Hindi (and for that matter, any language) poem critic, I liked the expression. I have mostly tried poems with "Pras", ending with similar phonetic structure. This one stands out without pras. Distinction from my side :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good one. I like the statement that "We all birds are of one Branch... Returning to our own home..."

    I hope that Birds (We) constantly remind ourselves to return to abode of God by achieving self realization...

    Do post some more... Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one..minal...hope to get more from you..

    Nandini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deepashree KarandikarSeptember 14, 2010 at 9:50 AM

    Thanks, Minal. I think this is a good idea to give a proper outlet to your creative energies:) My best to your venture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Minal,
    Your poem was really very good to read.
    Good effort by you.
    I am not a critic and not even a poet who knows about poems, so cant comment much.
    I can only say that, I liked it.
    Keep it up!!!!
    Its nice to know that people around me are so very creative!!!!
    Regards,
    Jyoti .

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey minal
    that was good one.especially the last stanza. keep writing.u can try in english as well. hope so see some more from u. all the best

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Minal!!
    Great Effort.......
    Nice to khnow tat u r so imaginative and creative...
    Keep up the gud work always.....
    Wish U Success always.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. minal,

    muktachandalahi swatacha mhanun ek rang astoch....nusti ekamagomag ek jodleli shabdanchi gadi naste ti,,,tar ekhadya chandobaddha kavitepekshahi khup kahi sangaychi takad aste tyat....
    tuzhi kavita tyache uttam udaharan aahe....

    keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job minal, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete