Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 17, 2013

Love rejuvenated..... :-) :-)

First of all, I issue my sincere apologies to all my friends and well-wishers; for publishing a new post after 2 years..... :-(

To be very frank with you all, my plight was analogous to the bird whose wings had been clipped. Everything seemed to have come to a standstill...... :-(

However, I am thankful to God for rejuvenating me with pure, divine love....... :-) The link to my blog says "In search of serenity.......". One of my best friends had said that she would pray for serenity to re-enter my life..... and her prayers have been answered at last :-) Thanks a ton to that friend of mine :-) :-) :-)

Here are some excerpts from the rejuvenated portion of my life. As Hindi is my first love, the thoughts got penned down in Hindi. Here they go :

खुशियाँ 
***************************************************************************
चुराये चोर धन ,
चुराये पंछी मन ,
चुराये मनुष्य सुर्खियाँ ,
और .....
चुराये जीवन  खुशियाँ !!!!!!

बगिया रूप है जीवन ,
जिसमे हैं तरह -तरह के पेड़,
कर ले हम बारी -बारी उनके गुणों का सेवन -
ताकि दे मायुसी को खदेड़ | 

पतझड में जहा ये सहम जाएँ ,
बरखा में वही ये झूमे जाएँ-
फूल खिलने पर जहा ये  मुस्कुराएँ,
फलों से लद जाने पर वही ये शरमाएं | 

दिखाये हर मौसम ने अपने रंग ,
पर डोलते रहे ये पेड़ उसके संग -
डटे रहे ये अपने स्थान पर ,
फ़सा न सका उन्हें कोई भवर | 

कर दिया मुझे शांत इन्ही हरकतो ने उनकी,
जान ली बात उन्हों ने मेरे मन की -
शिथिल हो गया वह ज्वार -भाटा ,
जो कर रहा था मेरे मन -रूपी सागर के चैतन्य में प्रतिदिन घाटा | 

यदि हो जड़े मजबूत ,
तो हिला न सके उन्हें चट्टान -
ठीक वैसे ही -
यदि हो खुद बुलंद ,
तो हर गति पड जाए आपके सामने मंद | 

समेट लिये ये वर्ष इन्ही बुलंदियों से,
बढ़ते चले आगे इसी स्थिरता से -
दोगे ना साथ आप मेरा, मेरे दोस्तो ,
कर देंगे दुश्मन के इरादे पस्त !!!!













6 comments:

  1. A beautiful poetry that kept my thoughts synchronized all throughout and written by someone who is as beautiful as her poetry

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem clearly shows your inner resolve and ability to see the positive side of life with open mind and faith. Keep progressing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Uday.......... :-) You are one of those friends of mine who would always be there to lend a moral support :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. वाह वाह, क्या बात है.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A poet is the person who do not just create the poetry, but also have felt such things. I have always seen that a poet is a descent person in his/her personal life also. "Javed Akhtar" is also one of them.

    The same way, as personally I know you, you are always a descent, sweet and lovable person. And after all that is the case you are able to create such beautiful poem.

    Really, the words are magically impressive. Keep it up dear sis. I am proud of u.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a ton bhai :-) This encouragement always charges me up :-)

    ReplyDelete